1. Operationalising/implementing The Strategic Adaptation Plan for sectors and climate change-sensitive areas by 2020 with a perspective to 2030 (SAP 2020).
2. Supporting mainstreaming of adaptation to the regional level by identifying the directions of adaptation measures to be included in strategic documents created at the voivodeship level, which, in turn, will enable the development of a framework for planning adaptation measures at the local level, as well as the exchange of information between the local and regional level in the field of adaptation to climate change.
3. Supporting the monitoring and reporting process for adaptation measures implemented at the regional and local level.
4. Establishing a forum for cooperation and exchange of experience between the national and regional units and for international cooperation.
5. Supporting the implementation of the project on adaptation to climate change in the cities of more than 100 thousand residents (IEOP 2014-2020).