1. Giving opinions on the guidelines for administrative procedures with regard to EIA and methodological guidelines for preparing reports on environmental impact.
2. Recognising the thematic scope of most necessary training and impact with regard to improving the quality of the EIA documentation prepared.
3. Developing recommendations for administrations on conducting cross-border proceedings.
4. Developing recommendations for environmental impact forecasts for operational programmes.
5. Identifying the possibility of supporting the qualification and screening system for projects by means of a check list, as well as:
exchanging experiences by discussion during meetings;
taking measures on education with regard to environmental impact assessments and developing substantive bases for future postgraduate studies;
a need to educate society in the field of environmental protection through environmental programmes, radio programmes, quarterly magazines, brochures, etc.;
a need to publish manuals, environmental impact assessment guidelines;
conducting training for institutions and authorities involved in environmental impact assessment procedures, in particular for local government units (village mayor, mayor, mayor of the city);
conducting training for the staff of institutions implementing operational and regional programmes;
cooperation with other working groups within the ENEA-MA network.