1. Developing a uniform approach to the integrated pollution prevention and control system in Poland using instruments such as integrated permissions and best available techniques.
2. Preparing the authorities competent for issuing integrated authorisations for the correct implementation of the provisions of the Directive 2010/75/EU on industrial emissions (integrated pollution prevention and control).
3. Exchanging information on the emerging BAT conclusions (best available techniques) and resulting obligations.
4. Preparing for the introduction of new requirements concerning the protection of land surface and groundwater.
5. Solving current problems related to the procedure of issuing integrated authorisations.